The intestinal flu is characterized
disease occurs cyclically.In the first stage, which lasts a couple of days, the person feels unwell, weakness in joints, headache, sudden loss of appetite, abdominal discomfort.In some cases, there is nasal congestion and mild cough.
second stage lasts from 3 to 7 days.During this period, there are common symptoms of rotavirus infection include nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea.As a rule, there is no appetite, and the use of food goes to vomit. Drinking plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration and to remove intoxication.
In the last stage, which lasts for 3-4 days, there is a recovery and restoration of human organism after elimination of infection.In the absence of adverse effects of treatment occur in severe cases of intestinal flu can be fatal.
As a precaution, be careful w
- regularly wash their hands after using public spaces, especially before eating;
- use food only quality food;
- carefully check the expiration dates of products;
- not to drink water from the tap, pre-boil it;
- be sure to wash fruits and vegetables under running water. to destroy harmful microorganisms recommended fruits and vegetables before eating soaked in a weak solution of acetic acid.
should be noted that transmission of the infection usually occurs through food.In order not to receive the intestinal flu, avoid contact with the sick person.In no case can not use the general hygiene items, kitchen utensils.For this reason, detection of infection in the body it is advisable to isolate the patient for the health of other family members.
prevent the disease if not possible, you should immediately seek medical help.Effective treatment preparations used "Smectic" "Creon" "nifuroxazide" injection to lower the temperature.During treatment and recovery should be excluded acute and fried foods, which increase the rate of diarrhea and irritate the stomach wall.