«Polyphepan": instructions for use
«Polyphepan" has detoxifying, adsorbent, antidiarrhoeal and regenerating effect.Indications for use of the drug are:
- intoxication caused by an infection (salmonellosis, hepatitis, dysentery, etc.);
- intoxication resulting from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach ulcer, enterocolitis, pancreatitis and others.);
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- acute and chronic diarrhea;
- food and drug allergy (angioedema, atopic dermatitis, bronchial asthma, etc.);
- kidney disease (renal insufficiency, pyelonephritis, etc.);
- a metabolic disorder;
- festering wounds and deep burns;
- inflammatory postoperative complications;
- prevention and treatment of obesity;
- gynecological diseases (bacterial vaginosis, cervicitis, colpitis etc.);
- dental disease (st For intake "Polyphepan" comes in the form of pellets and powder.They are composed of one and the same active substance, therefore act equally quickly and efficiently.For topical administration the drug is used as a paste.
Dosage "Polyphepanum" depends on the age of the patient.Adults and children over 8 years appoint drug tablespoon at a time, children aged to 7 years - for dessert, babies up to a year - on tea.Before using "Polyphepan" should be diluted in 100 ml of water.Drink the medicine must be 3 times a day.The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease and can range from three days to two weeks.If there is a need for more long-term therapy should be done a week break and then repeat the course. Like other chelators, "Polyphepan" should drink a half hour before meals and other medications.
paste "Polyphepan" is used topically, not more than 10 grams at a time.In dentistry, a thin layer is applied to the sore spot in gynecology - spread over the walls of the vagina.The course of treatment is 10-20 procedures.
As a rule, "Polyphepan" well tolerated as evidenced by the many testimonials of people who have used the tool.The treatment effect occurs after only a few hours after taking the drug.By cons "Polyphepanum" attribute it an unpleasant taste, and the likelihood of constipation with prolonged use of the drug.