when necessary to remove the gallbladder?
most often remove the gallbladder in the presence of stones, which are beginning to stand out and be formed due to the stagnation of bile.Otherwise, the tensile and organ injury.No treatment results in the development of inflammation and infection, in advanced cases, penetration of the walls of the bladder occurs.
itself is surgery to remove the causes of stress for the human body, which in medicine is called cholecystectomy.It leads to a change of the internal organs of the digestive system, because they need to compensate for the absence of the affected organ. a result, may develop gastritis, peptic ulcer, pancreatitis, enterocolitis, enteritis and other violations.
consequences of the removal of the gallbladder
Surgical removal of the bladder leads to various biochemical changes:
- muscles disturbed motility of the duodenum;
- liquefies the bile;
- reduced protection against harmful microorganisms;
- broken microflora balance;
- appears bloating;
- impaired motor activity of the masses of food;
- impaired secondary absorption of bile;
- appear failures in digestion;
- changing contours of bodies;
- other ehopriznaki.
important to note that after the removal of the patient's body part "tainted" bile remains unchanged, and therefore takes the negative impact of toxic liquid on the mucous membranes of internal organs.Therefore, after the surgery, the patient must carefully monitor the composition of bile and regularly visit a gastroenterologist. common procedures for the study of the internal organs are ultrasound, duodenal study.
In the event of any changes required to receive special drugs aimed at restoring the body:
- when biliary disease prescribers containing bile - "Lioba", "Allohol", "Holenzim";
- to stimulate zhelcheproizvodstva recommend taking "Osalmida", "Tsiklovalona";
- to improve liver appointed "Essentsial";
- to restore the body's needs reception "Odeston."
plays an important role good nutrition in the absence of the gallbladder.The daily ration should be divided into small portions 5-6 techniques that gives bile accumulate.This prevents stagnation of bile stones and re-education.Use a special diet is to reduce the irritation and activity of the rest of the digestive tract.List of approved and the product is determined by the attending physician.It is generally recommended to give up salt, fresh bread.Include in the diet of vegetable soup and vermicelli soup, low-fat dairy products.Be sure to drink daily at least one and a half liters of fluid, which is necessary for the normal process of digestion.