Composition and therapeutic effect "Normoflorin»
The structure biocomplex "Normoflorin" is a mixture of live lactobacilli and bifidobacteria and lactitol - a prebiotic that stimulates the body's natural protective microflora.Also in the "Normoflorin" contain antimicrobial substances, vitamins, minerals, organic acids and amino acids.
Biocomplex does not contain lactose, dyes, preservatives or flavor enhancers.
Each release form of the drug is characterized by the inclusion of a active components "Normoflorin-B" contains bifidobacteria, "Normoflorin-L" - lactobacill
Lactobacilli inhibit the activity of pathogenic microorganisms, thereby eliminating the overgrowth, and improve metabolism, reduced motility of the stomach and help reduce cholesterol.In addition, lactic acid bacteria stimulate the production of antibodies - protective antibodies which depend on the state of immune defense.
Bifidobacteria are actively involved in metabolism, helping the assimilation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, as well as normalizing cholesterol and bilirubin metabolism.Also these probiotic microorganisms enhance absorption and synthesis of vitamins, calcium and iron, stimulate interferon production and prevent the penetration of toxins in the body.
«Normoflorin-B" and "Normoflorin L" can be used in the complex treatment of these diseases, pathological conditions and disorders:
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- erosive gastritis;
- postcholecystectomical syndrome;
- celiac disease;
- dermatitis of various origins;
- lactase deficiency and malabsorption syndrome;
- food allergy;
- ischemic heart disease;
- metabolic disease and obesity.
as monotherapy drugs "Normoflorin-B" and "Normoflorin-L" is assigned for the following indications:
- goiter and its prevention;
- disbiotic bowel disorders in premature infants;
- violation of intestinal microflora, which developed in connection with antibiotic therapy.
In addition, data biocomplexes prescribed to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as bottle-fed infants.
«Normoflorin-D" is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- acute intestinal infections (salmonellosis, shigellosis, enterocolitis, rotavirus and enterovirus infection);
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
also "Normoflorin-D" is indicated for the treatment and prevention of dysbiosis, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, immunodeficiency disorders and allergic diseases.This form of release biocomplex can be used for the normalization of the bowel during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dosage and Administration "Normoflorin»
«Normoflorin-B", taken orally 30 minutes before eating 1 or 2 times a day."Normoflorin L" take an hour after eating 1 or 2 times per day."Normoflorin-D" should be taken 30 minutes before meals 2 or 3 times a day.Before use, the vial must be shaken.
single dose means for adults is 20-30 ml (2-3 tbsp) at the medical reception and 20 ml of the passage of a prophylactic course of treatment.Single dose for children over 14 years is 15-20 ml of the treatment and the prevention of 15 ml.The duration of treatment "Normoflorin" is not less than 30 days and receive a prophylactic course must last at least 14 days.
Dose and duration of the course of treatment for children with infants to 14 years is set in consultation with a physician.
Featured instruction to "Normoflorin" dosage for children varies depending on age:
- children from 0 to 6 months - 20-30 drops in the treatment and 10-20 drops in the prophylactic;
- children from 6 months to 1 year - 3-5 ml during treatment and for 3 ml at prophylactic;
- children 1 to 3 years - 5-7 ml of the treatment and the prevention 5 ml;
- children from 3 to 7 years - 7-10 ml of the treatment and the prevention of 7 ml;
- children from 7 to 14 years - for the treatment of 10-15 ml and 10 ml in the prevention.
In diseases of the stomach with increased acidity, "Normoflorin" can be diluted slightly alkaline mineral water without gas.
the treatment of dermatological diseases the preparation may be used as topical applications.If ENT diseases "Normoflorin" is used for rinsing the mouth and throat, as well as nasal instillation.
«Normoflorin" available over the counter without a prescription.