«Vessel Due F" is assigned for the following indications:
- cerebral circulatory disorders, including acute ischemic stroke and early recovery after him;
- increased tendency to thrombosis and antiphospholipid syndrome;
- vascular dementia;
- deep vein thrombosis;
- encephalopathy caused by hypertension, atherosclerosis or diabetes;
- microangiopathy (nephropathy, neuropathy, retinopathy) and macroangiopathy (encephalopathy, diabetic foot syndrome, cardiomyopathy), resulting in diabetes mellitus;
- occlusive peripheral arterial disease atherosclerosis and diabetic origin;
- angiopathy with a high risk of thrombosis, including after myocardial infarction;
- treatment of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, thrombotic (GTT).
also "Vessel Due F" c
Dosage and Administration
«Vessel Due F" is available as a solution for injection and capsules for oral administration.Injection is used at the initial stage of treatment.Before use it is diluted in 150-200 ml of saline solution and injected intravenously or intramuscularly.The contents of 1 vial is administered daily for 15-20 days.
After a course of injections of the drug is prescribed for oral administration.Recommended instructions to the "Vessel Due F" dosage is 1 capsule 2 times a day.Drinking Capsules between meals.The duration of treatment is 30-40 days.A full course of treatment with injections and capsules for oral administration is repeated at least twice a year.
Contraindications and side effects
«Vessel Due F" is not assigned in case of hypersensitivity to the components, hemorrhagic diathesis and other diseases that are accompanied by a deterioration in blood clotting and in the first trimester of pregnancy.In the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, the drug can be used under strict medical supervision.
Side effects "Vessel Due F" is most often manifested in the form of nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.At intravenous and intramuscular injection may be burning, pain and hematoma at the injection site.Also, the drug can cause an allergic rash.