little about vitamin E
every woman who becomes registered, from the beginning to take prescribed vitamin E during pregnancy, at the same dosage administered in individual gynecologist.It is important to follow these recommendations a doctor, why you learn later.
Today found that daily intake of vitamin E should be limited to 20 mg.Receiving it during pregnancy - is another matter.During this period, you need to consider several factors:
- overall health of the pregnant woman,
- weight and height,
- test results.
Generally, the dose of Vitamin E in pregnancy ranges from 200 to 400 mg per day.At the same time w
Already one name - and vitamin E is actually called "tocopherol" - it becomes clear that the body of a pregnant it is very important.After all, the word of Greek origin is as follows - "tokos" translated means "birth" and "ferro" - to wear.A vitamin E in the home is also called "vitamin of reproduction."
Vitamin E in foods
rich in vitamin E mainly fatty foods.For this reason, this trace element is missing in the body of those who abuse the different diets, and for this reason, pregnancy is contraindicated sit on diets!
lot of "healing" vitamin found in sunflower, olive, corn oil, but most of it - in the wheat germ oil.Eat the above products are better without heat treatment, for example, to fill their salads.
In addition, vitamin E is found in nuts, cereals, butter, milk and liver.
Effects of vitamin E in the body itself
Vitamin E is fat-soluble component.He is directly involved in all processes of our body.It requires many pregnant as:
- prevents corrosive environmental factors on intracellular structures;
- protects cell membranes from oxidative damage that leads to aging and their destruction;
- has healing properties that help the pregnancy is normal;
- affects the placenta, improving its performance and helping her time to mature;
- influences the formation and further work of the respiratory system of the fetus;
- minimizes the risk of miscarriage in the early stages;
- enhances the production of prolactin - the hormone responsible for lactation after giving birth;
- restores menstrual cycle;
- helps with ovarian dysfunction;
- improves the general condition of nails, skin and hair;
- prevent the emergence of seizures in pregnant women;
- stabilizes hormonal state of the body;
- influence the occurrence of blood clots, its therapeutic effect in this is to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, which prevents formation of blood clots;
- most doctors believe that a lack of vitamin E leads to infertility.
harm of vitamin E
Many doctors today are at odds over the admission of vitamin E during pregnancy.Though it has many advantages, but its overdose leads to disastrous results.
example, a surplus of vitamin E may affect the health of the unborn baby - can manifest ugliness and other diseases, such as cardiovascular disease.
peculiarity of this vitamin - assemble in human adipose tissue - may also negatively affect the outcome of pregnancy.After all, it increases the elasticity of the muscles, which is unacceptable in the last stages, and therefore in this period is to stop the intake of trace element.
All information about vitamin E during pregnancy guide to illuminate the drug in more detail.But do not forget that the dose of vitamin prescribed by a doctor, and therefore should not adhere to the dosage clearly that it contains.