What kinds of depriving
Modern medicine distinguishes between several different types of lichen:
- colorful or pityriasis;
- red flat;
- herpes (viral). Shingles most often occurs in children and people with weakened immune systems or personal hygiene.
These types of depriving different area of localization, as well as the nature of the rash.
Way zoster infection
Many doctors agree that all types of lichen are able to be transmitted from the patient to health.However, there are variations of this disease are not transmitted to other organism and are a feature of the immune system o Sometimes ringworm can be transmitted in the pool, bath, sauna.It can also be transmitted through the sand on the beach if it was sick.
Among infectious types of herpes zoster should be noted, pink, ringworm.The most common of them is pink zoster, which are often infected people through household items.That is why it is important to wash hands frequently with soap and water, and to use microbicides.
It is said that there are several ways of contracting ringworm, and for each type of the disease, they are separate.However, you can select an entire group transmission paths depriving typical of many of its species:
- through direct contact with sick deprive a person (a kiss, handshake, another touch);
- by sick animals (close contact);
- through things, household products, which deprives the person concerned suffers from (the clothes of the patient, his bedding, handrails in public transport, the door handle in the store).
How to prevent infection ringworm
To avoid infection ringworm, you need to observe good personal hygiene:
- wash your hands after visiting public places and walks;
- each member of the family to use your own towel, comb and its utensils. If signs of this disease is an urgent need to consult a doctor-dermatologist.
When you are in the house of the patient is necessary to deprive limit its impact on the rest of the family.He must use the separate subjects of hygiene and living conditions, and separate bedding which shall be made a thorough treatment.Furthermore, since the occurrence of the disease is also associated with the state of the immune system, it is necessary to systematically strengthen immunity for preventing stripping, and other skin diseases.
- like transmitted herpes