Indications for use "suprastin»
«Suprastin" prescribed for the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- allergic rhinitis (both seasonal and year-round);
- contact dermatitis;
- serum sickness;
- a reaction to a blood transfusion;
- like allergic pruritus, and any other origin (eg, infectious diseases);
- eczema (acute and chronic);
- atopic dermatitis;
- food allergy;
- drug allergy (on vitamins, antibiotics, herbal and other drugs);
- an allergic reaction, which arose as a result of an insect bite. Have "suprastin" and contraindications.The drug should not be used in glaucoma, asthma attack or other breathing disorders, during pregnancy, breast-feeding, as well as in the neonatal period.
In addition, "Suprastin" has a slight antiemetic, antispasmodic and mild s
At home "Suprastin" most often used in the form of tablets.According to the description in the instruction, a child under the age of 1/4 may be given no more than two tablets once a day.Services from one to six years of medicine can be given at the same dosage as the kids, but three times a day.If a child of this age can tolerate the treatment, you can choose an alternative scheme: for half a tablet twice a day.Children from 6 to 14 years, half a tablet can be given three times a day.Adults drug is given 3-4 times a day in an amount of one tablet every reception."Suprastin" should be taken with food, drinking plenty of water and without chewing.Children who can not swallow tablets, the medicine can grind to a powder. If you have any side effects (headache, dizziness, fatigue, discomfort of the gastrointestinal tract, arrhythmia, tachycardia, muscle weakness, etc.) should stop treatment and see a doctor.
There is another way to use "suprastin" - in the form of intramuscular or intravenous injection.Such treatment is normally conducted in a hospital and only in severe cases, when there is no time to wait for the delayed action tablets.The drug is introduced gradually to the medical staff had time to see the possible negative reaction from the patient, stop the introduction and help.At the initial stage of the treatment administered to adults no more than two ampoules per day (one to two times per day) for children 6-14 years - no more than one.Children 1 to 6 years, the dosage is reduced by half, and to babies, the only permissible to inject 0.25 ml of solution.With good tolerability of treatment your doctor may adjust the dose upward.
- suprastin guide children