Why would a man need iodine and why doctors do not recommend taking "Jodomarin»
Iodine is necessary for normal functioning of the human body such as the thyroid gland.Moreover, the body is unable to synthesize the element and can only get it from the environment.In the case of iodine deficiency, it may provoke a great number of diseases, the most common of which is the so-called endemic goiter.
However, in most of the Russian people can not grow certain plant products, as part of which has iodine.Therefore, there are two choices - buy expensive seasonal food or supply your body with oral vitamin complexes, one of which is "Jodomarin."
This drug is widely and long moved among the Russian population through the media and advertising
Hyperthyroidism - a disease caused by excessive production of thyroid hormones.It is the opposite of hypothyroidism, and most often caused by a high content of iodine in the human body.
Products containing iodine
If you do not want to use drugs, but try to compensate for the deficiency of iodine in the body, it should refer to the following foods, which can be a substitute for adopting "jodomarin»:
- seacabbage or kelp, 150 grams of which are able to compensate for the daily requirement of iodine intake;
- different kinds of fish: salmon, tuna, halibut, cod, herring, flounder and redfish;
product with a high degree of utility - cod liver oil, which is sold in almost every Russian grocery store.In 100 grams of fish liver contains about 800 micrograms of iodine.But this product has a significant drawback - it is quite high cost.
- seafood: oysters, scallops, squid, shrimp, mussels and crabs;
content of iodine in freshwater river fish, shells, and significantly less than in marine counterparts.
- useful vegetables: garlic, spinach, eggplant, sorrel, beetroot, different kinds of onions, radishes and asparagus;
- such kinds of fruits like bananas, oranges, pineapple, persimmon, melon, pineapple guava, sold just one month a year, and others;
- certain types of fungi.For example, mushrooms.
Iodine deficiency can affect not only the mental faculties of man, but also provoke heart disease, respiratory and reproductive system in men and women.For example, a very common problem at women suffering from abortion of the fetus, it is a deficiency of this element.Displaying iodine-containing products and food to people in age, if you want to extend the quality of life for a longer period.