you need
  • - pharmacy;
  • - a doctor's prescription;
  • - international non-proprietary name of the drug.
With minor ailments (headaches, allergies, indigestion and so on. N.) Go to the nearest drugstore, where the local pharmacists will pick you something of the drugs that theythere is.Treatment of "non-serious" diseases do not require a doctor's prescription.By the way, drugs to combat them are often advertised on television, radio and the press.It is not surprising, as prescription drugs advertising is prohibited almost everywhere.
Talking with a pharmacist, note that treatment regimens for abroad may differ from the Russian.For example, in Egypt, with diarrhea taken to prescribe antibiotics, it is unlikely to enjoy your body.Therefo
re it is better to resort to the usual medications m, which you use at home.They are in other countries, too, only under different names.
To determine the right medicine for you, be aware of its international nonproprietary name.They usually represent the active ingredient of the drug.For example, "Imodium" is the commercial name and generic name of its active ingredient loperamid.Going on a trip, record the international nonproprietary name of the drug used, it can be found in the instructions and on the most packing videostream drugs .If you or someone from your family for abroad becomes ill, show it to the pharmacist in any country of the world, and it will pick up to you the necessary medication.
Exceptions are only possible if the medicine does not have a code, such as "renegades" are among the drugs that contain several active ingredients, or where in the country where you are, your medicine is not registered.This, for example, might happen to "Ho-shpoy" (drotaverine), analogue to which is hard to find in Europe.
Note also the transport of medicines across the border and customs control.If you have medication with , containing narcotic or psychotropic substances, the path of "green corridor" get you banned.In this case, go to the red corridor and formalize the customs declaration.If you currently need to have a document proving that assign you a powerful drug for health reasons (certificate, a doctor's prescription or an extract from the history of the disease).