When and how should use Ant alcohol for medical purposes

a tool such as Ant alcohol, helps with neuralgia, pain in joints and muscles, arthritis and polyarthritis.Its therapeutic effect is based on the fact that the formic acid has a pronounced irritant therefore promotes blood flow to the site to which it is applied, alleviate pain and inflammation.However, since it is highly corrosive, burning facility, it is used in the form of very dilute solutions.The content of formic acid in the preparation is only 1.4%.The rest - 70% ethanol.

painful area of ​​the body is applied to a small number of ants and carefully rubbing alcohol.After treatment, it is recommended immediately impose a cotton-gauze or cloth bandage for greater warming effect.This procedure is performe
d multiple times a day before a noticeable improvement in health. Never apply ant alcohol on inflamed or broken skin and mucous membranes, as you can burn already injured skin area.

Usually ant alcohol is well tolerated by people with oily and normal skin.But for people with dry skin before applying this tool it is recommended to consult a dermatologist.

Ant alcohol - a good remedy for acne

To get rid of acne you need to moisten the ant alcohol cotton swab or swab in a circular motion and accurate strike drug on the problem area of ​​the skin.Once the alcohol is completely dry, brush the same area moisturizer.Repeat this process every day.In most cases 2-4 weeks spots disappear. Do not clean the skin prior to treatment, because it will lead to excessive dryness.

Since ant alcohol - a fairly powerful tool, before its application should be made a test for allergies.Apply a small amount of alcohol on the skin (best where there are problem areas) and wait 24 hours.If during this time will be itching, burning, redness of the skin, you can use this medication.

Ant alcohol can not be applied to people who have dilated capillaries.Also, the tool is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity.If there is a need to use it during pregnancy, it is necessary to consult with your doctor.