the validity of large quantities: tiredness, lack of sleep, excessive sleep, excessive reaction to a flicker of television sets and computer monitors, physical overload and lack of physical activity, sensitivity to alcohol and nicotine fits of anger and rage, fluctuations in atmospheric pressure,presence of chronic diseases, which give this type of complication, and more.
Migraine - multifaceted and very "slippery disease."Of course, if you constantly suffer from migraines, you just need to see a doctor for examination, identify the causes and determine the most effective and safe means of getting rid of this problem, combined with your lifestyle, and medications you may take.The main thing to remember, the best treatment of migraine - individual!
classical medicine offers the following ways to treat migraines:
- attack will weaken insulation - s
- Plentiful drink and a cold compress on his head.
- drugs that reduce the frequency of attacks: beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, antihypertensive agents, anti-convulsants, selective uptake inhibitors sirotonina antihistamines.
- drugs that prevent or halt the development of the disease helps to get rid of it: ergot alkaloids, isometheptene, triptans.
Traditional medicine is also the means by which it is possible to treat migraines:
- Caffeine in the form of strong coffee or green or black tea 2-3 times a day.
- Broth dogwood.
- Massage the head (the direction from the forehead to the back of the head).
- Exhale mixture of camphor and ammonia (1: 1).
- drink on an empty stomach a glass of whey or buttermilk.
- decoction of red clover flowers, heart-shaped linden, chamomile, valerian, Melissa.
- regularly drink potato juice (¼ cup 2 times a day).
- Take cranberry juice, black currant.
- Take a bath with a decoction of valerian.
- Infusion of fennel seeds (1 ch. L. To 1 cup of boiling water for 2 hours and drink during the day) and so on.
- how to treat migraine