There are two main types of herpes: easy (when ingested can persist throughout life) and shingles (caused by varicella-zoster virus and has more severe symptoms and consequences).
Mainly, the herpes virus is transmitted contact, airborne droplets, through household items, and by vertical (from mother to fetus).
First of all, if there is this kind of problem, like herpes, we suggest you contact a doctor.If for some reason this is not possible, there are several ways to get rid of herpes.Traditional medicine offers the following ways:
- If the rash is not yet there, but you feel the familiar sensation and itching, it is possible to treat herpes, applying to th
- Eruptions can be lubricated with oil or tea tree fir oil 3-4 times a day.
- can be applied to the wound leaves brewed tea.Tea contains tannin, which helps to dry the wound.
- on the affected area can be applied to pulp of raspberry branches.For the preparation of this tool should be washed thoroughly raspberry branches, chop and mash to a mushy state.
- Rashes can also be lubricated with tincture of birch buds.
- advised, among other things, rub the affected area with garlic.To do this, you need to clear a clove of garlic, crushed and applied to the affected area.It is important to avoid contact with the sore spot of moisture.
course, in addition to folk remedies, traditional medicine offers a lot of drugs for the treatment of herpes virus.The advantage of traditional medicine, mainly in the fact that the drugs are not only removed herpes symptoms, but also the problem itself inside.The most frequently used at present preparations are: acyclovir (tablet, ointment, cream and solution for internal infusion), valacyclovir (preparation of new generation, for the treatment and prophylaxis of herpes of the lips and genital herpes), Famvir (antiherpethetical multifaceted drug treatment andprevention, has some advantages over other drugs in this direction, Famvir is in the infected cells after a single dose over 12 hours, which contributes to the final destruction of the virus and the possibility of avoiding a relapse).Of course, you must carefully consider how to use the drug and other properties by means of the instructions before personally treat herpes.
- how to treat herpes