- forceps, iodine, ultraviolet lamp, garlic acyclovir, "Retin A"
Diagnostics.Initial diagnosis is based on clinical presentation, however, to eliminate diseases such as warts, lichen planus, and multiple keratoacanthomas epitelioloma, conducted histological study of the epidermal cells.The presence in these cells clam ovyh allows cells to confirm the diagnosis' Molluscum contagiosum ».Because the virus clam and has built-in DNA, its complete destruction impossible today.
main action in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum and aimed at improving immunity.In mild disease course was originally a healthy body is able to cope with the infection within six months.To speed up treatment, depending on the severity of symptoms, the specialists
1. Mechanical scraping or squeezing the contents of the nodules followed by "cautery" cleaned surface a 5% solution of iodine or a strong solution of potassium permanganate.The procedure is performed in ambulatory conditions in full compliance with the rules of aseptic and antiseptic.
2. electrocoagulation - cauterization nodules using electrocautery followed by irradiation with UV light the skin.
3. Treatment of affected skin ointments with anti-viral effects, such as acyclovir, "Retin A" ferezol.Effective lubrication of the fresh juice of garlic knots.This treatment is carried out at home after a histological examination.Self-treatment is not admissible as molluscum contagiosum be confused with a number of benign or malignant diseases.
4. If a generalized form of the disease, when it is impossible to clear all the nodules, because of their large number, we recommend that antibiotic tetracycline.It is possible to use cryotherapy.This method allows you to remove the lesions with dry ice or liquid azota.V throughout the treatment period required medical supervision by dermatologist.
Tip 2: How to cure a contagious molluscum contagiosum
clam - a viral chronic skin disease, which is transmitted directly in contact with the patient.The virus in the human skin appear specific education.If you squeeze the contents of the pimple, then on its surface it appears whitish pasty mass.Ill clam th can both adults and children.The virus is usually transmitted through everyday contact with the ill person.There are several ways to remove and shellfish.
In - First, visit a dermatologist who will deliver you an accurate diagnosis and prescribe treatment.If you want to delete and shellfish, the doctor will do it on an outpatient basis.First, the affected areas of painkillers and then spoon Volkmann or special tweezers removes all neoplasms.
all treated areas thoroughly lubricated iodine.Mechanical removal of tumors is recommended in the case of a small amount of skin rashes.The disadvantage of this method lies in the fact that after the intervention are often left noticeable scars or scars.And if clam th ill child, such medical procedures can be very frightened.
If skin rash lot, it is recommended that laser treatment Molluscum contagiosum well.This treatment method has become quite popular in recent years.Advantages of it is that when the laser treatment procedure is carried out without damaging the surrounding healthy skin.And in just a few days after the removal of shellfish but traces of tumors are left.Nothing on the skin reminds of an illness.
shellfish nodules can also be removed using an electric current, which they also successfully eliminated.This method of treatment is called by diathermocoagulation.In some cases, may also be assigned to cryoablation, that is treated with liquid nitrogen.If the disease has already taken the form of running, you may need to use special ointments and antibiotics.The correct choice between the different types of treatment can only make educated dermatologist.
In addition to all of these methods, along with them, doctors recommend to strengthen their immune system.Developed immune system is the most important assistant in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum well and avoid recurrence of the disease.
should be noted that the acute phase of molluscum contagiosum is a contraindication for sex.In addition, children with this disease, should not attend kindergartens and schools to the complete disappearance of the external manifestations.
main focus in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum should be done to increase immunity.
- treatment of molluscum contagiosum
- how to treat molluscum contagiosum