possible to prepare a solution of potassium permanganate in certain poisonings - like an emetic, for oral administration.If it affects the eyes of poisonous insects, so it is recommended to dissolve potassium permanganate, weakly concentrated solution.Contact with organic matter releases singlet oxygen.Oxide is produced by the reduction of drug forms complexes with proteins at the expense of the manganese has an astringent effect in small concentrations and irritating, cauterizing large.Indications for use: a treat burns and ulcer surface, infected wounds.In the case of infectious - inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and oropharynx - rinse.Contraindications - hypersensitivity.Also, potassium permanganate can cause allergic rea
How to make potassium permanganate:
- Pour into a bowl of water (Best potassium permanganate diluted in warm water because it dissolves more quickly).
- Throw back a few grains of potassium permanganate.You can take them with the tip of a match (but not arms will trudnootmyvaemye spots, and avoid contact with clothes).
- Stir as it should.Always make sure that no more nerastvorёnnyh grains of potassium permanganate, they can burn you.
- When all the grains dissolve, add water to the desired volume.
- If the solution is too bright, you can add a few grains.
concentration of the solution can be determined on the eyes:
- Make low concentration potassium permanganate (pale pink) eyewash.
- Central pinkish - for the treatment of wounds, burns, or douching.
for urological purposes, you can use the same concentration as well as for irrigation.
- how to wash the baby's eyes potassium permanganate